Like every relationship, it’s always more interesting when the Sparks fly. Similarly…
Sparks adds interest to Google+
How? Sparks gives news feeds on interesting topics like movies, cooking, sports, fashion, and photography tutorials. You can even follow websites as this will soon work like a different, more social kind of RSS reader.
How to set up Sparks:
- Look under your profile pic in the upper left corner. You’ll see welcome different data streams, such as friends, family, acquaintances, and following.
- Go down to where it says “sparks.”
Click Sparks to search for fascinating topics. Use the top search bar to search for anything you can imagine, like shoes, unicorns, recipes, drag racing, or panda bears. Like every good relationship, Sparks keeps it simple and fun. Find something cool and click “add interest” button.
What happens if the spark goes out for you on a topic and you want to remove it?
- Go to that category under “sparks.”
- Hover over the spark you want to remove.
- Click the X to the right of it.
Add 3 sparks to your profile. They can be pure pleasure, professional, or poppycock. Just experiment!
Need a Google+ invite? Here’s one from me to you. 🙂
Back to School with Google+ Day 1:
Back to School with Google+ Day 2:
Back to School with Google+ Day 3:
What sparks did you set up?
Please scroll down to the comments section and share
for an A+ on your homework!