Do you ever receive news so good that you want to wobble a little bit and pinch yourself to see if it’s real?
I feel that way today.
So much is going so right.
- The air conditioning broke again this morning and will cost at least a thousand to fix.
- My ex-husband (and great friend) just announced that he’s moving cross country this morning. I ache for the kids.
- And especially given these circumstances, the kids are going to grouse if I order any more take-out. It’s time to grill up some home cooked love for them. (They have me trained.)
But the thing is I’m doing what I love AND getting organized with it, so the rest feels somehow under control, even though it’s so out of my control.
- BlogHer announced that they’re featuring Social Media Design as their “Tech Blog of the Week!”
- My well attended and received “Grow Your Blog Now Via Social Media” presentation wrap-up post for BlogWorld is being featured today on their site.
- Tomorrow morning SmartBrief publishes my post on “4 Ways to Turn Mobile Users into Raving Fans.”
- And most exciting of all, I’m being featured on Jennifer Wilkov’s Award-Winning “Your Book is Your Hook” radio show tomorrow morning!! Julia Cameron, a prolific creative and author whom I adore, has been featured on this same show. Her book [amazon_link id=”0330343580″ target=”_blank” container=”” container_class=”” ]The Artist’s Way[/amazon_link] inspired me to create Social Media Design. Makes me just feel joyful all over.
Proof that you’ve got to find out what glimmers inside of you that you need to share with the world.