Web Design and Pedicures
They’re not the same.
When you go into someplace with the smiling buddhas and decadent massage chairs for a pedicure they take care of you 100%.
Even so, you still have are a few little decisions to make:
- Polish color for your little piggies
- Polish color for your finger nails if you’re getting a manicure also.
- Want the little fishies?
Blog/site design is a little different.
You have to make a lot of decisions over a relatively short period of time. You have to decide on:
- domain name
- portfolio content
This list is just the beginning. You’ve got to really know what you want at the end of the rainbow before you begin if you’re going to be happy before, during, and after your site has been created.
If you need to have a blog/site redesigned or created fresh, please do yourself the kindness of:
- identifying at least 3 sites that inspire you
- having at least 3 pieces of killer content
- having a copywriter who can dazzle (or be willing to hire one)
- having current keyword research (or be willing to hire this out)
Some marketers try to make design seem as effortless as getting a pedicure. It isn’t.
Your site deserves your time and attention in order to be something truly outstanding that will serve you well.
You deserve that kind of site, don’t you? 🙂
And I just HAVE to ask: Have you ever done the “little fishies”pedicure?!
Related posts: You Scare Me,
Pimp My Site