Is Pinterest for Me?
I’m surprised by how few people tell me they’re using Pinterest to promote their passion. Some points to ponder if most of your clients are women:
- A whopping 80% of users on Pinterest are Women.
- 20% of all American women online are already using Pinterest.
- 18% of Pinterest users live in households earning over $75,000 annually.
Save time and energy by considering these important questions before you add Pinterest to your online marketing strategy:
- Is your passion something that can be expressed by a picture? If you’re an author, for example, you can use pictures that support your setting, characters, themes, etc., but it has to feel natural.
- Do you enjoy a fast moving, magazine-like setting? If so, Pinterest is the perfect fit for you!
- Are you a woman, and are most of your clients/customers women?
If you answered YES to these questions, it might be time to open a Pinterest account!
In case you’re interested, here’s mine: CLICK HERE I use it for goofing off, but am always impressed by how much traffic it creates for me.