Online Reputation Management topics:
Thriving In A Troll Culture – Expressing yourself fearlessly online (without becoming a troll or a victim!)
* What do I mean by Troll Culture?* How forgiving are social media and blogging when it comes to expressing harsh sentiments?* What can we do to protect ourselves from drawing fire?* What can we do to protect ourselves from unintended consequences of speaking up, including job/personal issues?
Don’t Let Memes Kill Your Dreams – Why TOP Grads Are Being Rejected and How to Stay Safe
When Crazy Happens Online – Mastering Digital Aikido
See Me, Hear Me: Your Customer’s Private Agenda
Huh? I Wasn’t Paying Attention: Technical Mindfulness
Liberating Your Good Name: How To Recover From Crisis
What’s The Future of Company Culture in Political Times? From Potential Crisis to Congenial Community
“Lori is incredibly knowledgeable about Reputation Management… since I am fairly aware of reputation management online I did not expect to have to transform my perspective so much…She combines knowledge of the tools with expertise in the process. Anyone following her prescription could not fail to benefit from it. She is also a wonderful coach, adviser and consultant.”
Richard Guha, Growth Company CEO
I offer a range of expertise and specially tailor it for every group’s focus, so please don’t hesitate to ask me for
what would be the most enjoyable and productive for your event.
Magnetic Marketing Workshop
Hire me to provide personal, hands on training in this one of a kind Magnetic Marketing Workshop. When your group leaves they will have teams and a detailed game plan to radically elevate visibility for everyone involved for only 15 minutes a day. Includes:
- Branding Basics from Invisible to WOW! In under 60 minutes
- Getting Noticed By Search Engines.
- Blogging For Beginners or Those Who Want A Fresh Perspective
- Creating Your Magnetic Vortex
- To Market! How To Succeed In Online Marketing
- Social Media Marketing Made Easy
“It’s such a pleasure working with Lori! She thoughtfully interviewed my clients for the most accurate information possible and then tailored a strategy that fits their needs exactly, both now and in the future as they continue to grow. I look forward to working with her regularly and recommend her to anybody looking to create a solid social media/crisis management strategy and training for their organization.”
Donnetta Campbell, Chief Innovation Officer of The Barn Yard Group Digital Media Agency, serving Fortune 500 companiesLEARN MORE